Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tifanney



Yo, when I first typed this H.G.I.M.'s name, I mistyped and spelled it "Tinnafey," which is basically G-d telling me to think about Tina Fey. Then I thought, "hmm, maybe I can make that into the 'wit' of this post. Maybe If there's something especially funny on her Myspace, I could compare the two. I could say something about how they have such similar names because they are both so, so funny."

But her Myspace profile is unfortunately kind of serious: a real attempt at e-honesty. So this sort of mash-up didn't quite work. But there is good news! Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I Put a Spell on You" played on her profile as Yes' (I have to idea how to properly make either of these artists possessive) "Heart of the Sunrise" played from my iTunes. AND THEY MATCH UP PERFECTLY, sort of. Maybe get drunk first. You have to start Screamin' Jay over four times and play Yes much, much louder. I think this new "mash-up" thing might catch on.

http://www.myspace.com/ehxmagawd

No comments: